Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce wish to acknowledge the support of the companies listed below as sponsors of our Partners for Business programme.
We are very grateful to the following businesses for their contributions through the Partners for Business scheme:
- Dumfries & Galloway College
- ScottishPower Renewables
- Dumfries and Galloway Council
- Kellwood Engineering
- Armstrong Watson
Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce represents businesses of all sizes and all sectors and is particularly effective in representing the voice of businesses, at local, national and international level.
The Partnership aims to cement the relationship that companies have with Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce, making sure they get the most out of membership and in turn contributing to the work of the Chamber so supporting other businesses in Dumfries and Galloway.
Partners for Business have access to a comprehensive package of benefits, while at the same time assist with the development of the Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce movement.
The Partners for Business Scheme asks for a contribution of £3,000 per annum and this can be done on an annual basis.
In return for your support your business will enjoy the following benefits:
- One table of 10 at the Chamber Annual Lunch and recognition in the President’s opening remarks and logos displayed throughout the event. Partners would also be able to display banners and any printed material in the venue.
- Your company name recognised as a Partner on all Chamber stationery, stands at events and in any Chamber publications alongside the Chamber brand.
- Regular features/news articles in all Chamber publications and communications including the e newsletter that is sent every week to a database of 1,500 businesses and decision makers throughout the region.
- Company logo will appear on our website (with a link through to your website) and on all our communications both with members and with the wider business community.
- Company logo will appear in a prominent location on the Partners banner that is taken and displayed at every event.
- One event where you or one of your fellow partners can present.
- The Chamber will seek to identify any potential opportunities to include your company in events, trainings or meetings with decision makers, key contacts etc.
- Partners Dinner with invited guests including key decision makers and opinion formers in the region.
- Discounted rate for sponsoring a category at the Dumfries & Galloway Business Awards saving £500 (includes 2 tickets valued at £100)
We can also tailor a set of benefits to meet your needs - just ask us.